Brother Black Ink Cartridge. The use of replacement Brother original ink cartridges such as LC101BK creates sharp black pages with the quality you expect from Brother products. The Brother LC101BK replacement ink cartridge is compatible with some Brother Inkjet printers. This reliable cartridge is smartly designed to work simultaneously with your Brother printer. Original replacement for the LC101BK Brother Black ink cartridge can print up to 300 pages. this is very compatible with ISO / IEC24711 (Letter / A4) standards.
Brother is dedicated and responsible for the area provided by the disposal program, which functions to properly dispose of the cartridge.
Below are printers that are compatible with LC101BK replacement Cartridges:
- DCPJ152W, MFCJ245, MFCJ285DW, MFCJ450DW, MFCJ470DW, MFCJ475DW, MFCJ650DW, MFCJ870DW, MFCJ870DW, MFCJ875DW.
- BROTHER GENUINE CARTRIDGE: LC101BK is a Brother Genuine Black ink cartridge that creates excellent quality prints.
- RESULTS Up to 300 PAGES: This standard replacement dark ink cartridge creates near 300 pages.
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION: Reliable replacement This black ink cartridge creates a dark, dark print, designed to work in tandem with your Brother inkjet printer.
For Use on INKJET BROTHER PRINTER:
FOOTNOTES: estimated page results match the ISO / IEC 24711 standard (Letter / A4).
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother Black Ink Cartridge, Source: brother.com
Brother Black Ink Cartridge
|Brother Black Ink Cartridge Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother Black Ink Cartridge
|Driver For Windows||Not DOWNLOAD|
|Driver For Macintosh||Not DOWNLOAD|