Brother CM-550DX Driver Download. Brother ScanCut CM550 DX is a Cutting Sticker machine from Brother products that are equipped with a scanner. With CM550DX you can cut stickers but you can also use it to cut others like paper material. Brother CM550DX can also work directly in cutting all your work that has been printed on the media, whether using inkjet or using a laser printer.
This Brother ScanCut CM550 DX cutting sticker machine product is the most unique product because the CM550 DX is also equipped with an integrated scanner. then the CM550 DX does not require a connection to the computer to work with the machine. Whatever image you have can be directly cut by this machine after inserting it and detecting it through the scanner.
this is a ranking that is owned by this machine that makes it easy for you to expand your business or just for your hobby in making stickers and others.
- LCD: TFT 3.67 Color touch screen
- Weight: 3.8 kg and comes with a handle
- Operational Buttons: Power, Start / Stop, Feed, Settings, Home Ability to pause with LED
- Power: Standard
- USB slot: Hi-Speed
- Operations Panel: 3 (three) views
- Stylus Pen: For editing on the LCD
- Memory: 1MB / 60 pockets
- Scanning Size: 11.75 ″ x 11.75 ″ (298 mm x 298 mm)
- Image Type: Full Color
- Scan Thickness: max 1.5 mm – Standard, Low Tack Mat
- Scan Speed: 30s / mat
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Recognition Type: Grayscale 256
- Scanning Settings: Darker / Lighter
- Direct Cut: Frame Types (11)
- Data: Detection Type – Outline, Area, Line, and Save Function after Area Wipe detection
- Conversion Limits: 5 levels
- Scan to USB: 100/150/200/250/300 dpi JPEG
- Supports 8 languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Japanese
- Opening Screen Display: On / Off
- Cut Test Function: 3 pattern
- Buzzer: On / Off
- Cut Area: Can be changed by drag/drop
- Preview Mat: Size with Grid
- Design Built-in: 700
- Built-in Patchwork Pattern: 140
- Built-in Font: 5
- Drag / Drop Function: Select / Move via LCD with the Stylus Pen
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother CM-550DX Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother CM-550DX Driver Download
|Brother CM-550DX Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|