Brother DCP-110C provides high quality with color inkjet printing, color scanning and free color copy on the PC besides
The Brother DCP-110C also offers a feature Remove a media card from your digital camera and plug in directly Brother DCP-110C to print photos directly from the card or transfer to your computer.
On the other side, the combination of this printer is also very elegant and does not take up much space in its location so it saves space so you can share the table with the machine.
Specification of Brother DCP-110C.
- Brother DCP-110C has a maximum Black Copy Speed of 17cpm (Black)
- Brother DCP-110C also has a Color Copy Speed of up to 11cpm
- Brother DCP-110C has B / W Copy Ability and Color Copy
- Brother DCP-110C provides a Flatbed Design Style
- Brother DCP-110C has A4 Glass Document Size
- N in 1 Function 2 in 1/4 in 1 this feature is only available mono
- Brother DCP-110C is capable of 25% to 400% reduction or enlargement
- Brother DCP-110C does not have a Sorting Function
- Brother DCP-110C is able to copy independently without a PC
- Brother DCP-110C has a maximum Black Print Speed of 20ppm for Black
- Brother DCP-110C does not have a color LCD
- Brother DCP-110C provides a maximum Color Printing Speed of 15ppm
- Brother DCP-110C has a CPU Speed or 128MHz RISC Processor
There is no emulation
- Brother DCP-110C provides LCD characters or lines of 16 characters in 1 line
- Brother DCP-110C is able to copy in a monthly duty cycle a maximum of 2,500 pages printed
- Brother DCP-110C does not provide optional memory
- Maximum Print Resolution Up to 6000×1200 dpi
- Brother DCP-110C provides Fiber Print Technology for Color Inkjet Technology
- Brother DCP-110C Compatibility with Windows Printer Drivers and Mac OS
- Brother DCP-110C provides 8MB Standard Memory Capacity
- Brother DCP-110C Does not have a Toner Economy Mode
- Brother DCP-110C does not provide Duplex Printing Capability
- Brother DCP-110C has a limited one-year warranty
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-110C Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother DCP-110C Driver Download
|Brother DCP-110C Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|