Brother DCP-120C Driver Download. DCP-120C is one of the color printers from Brother products, this affordable flatbed all-in-one is very complete for all your printing needs and Brother DCP-120C is able to produce clear print quickly and efficiently which has the added benefit of a document supplier automatic. The DCP-120C also comes with Scan and Translation Features which allow you to translate languages from various documents into various languages of your country.
- Print Technology: Inkjet Color
- Print Speed for A4 Black: 20 ppm
- Print Speed for Color A4: 15 ppm
- Processor: None
- Memory Standard: N / A
- Standard Paper Input Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Standard Paper Handling: N / A
- Standard Port: USB
- Duty Cycle: T / A
- Device Type: Multifunction printer
- Copier Type: digital
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet/color
- Display: 1 line x 16 characters
- Standard Memory: 8MB
- RAM Installed-Size: 8MB
- PC CONNECTIVITY: Connection Availability-Yes
- Interface: USB
The Brother DCP-120C has a unique, small all-in-one footprint. It’s great for printing everything from homework for your child to presentations that you have to make for customers. The Brother DCP-120C also features an automatic document feeder that quickly and easily when scanning and copying multiple pages, and a digital camera media card slot for printing your photos with a computer that you can even use without using a computer.
Printer Brother DCP-120C is also equipped with a Scanner which makes it easy for you to carry out a direct scan for your needs, then if you need a copy of the sheet you no longer have to leave your home or office. This is a very important benefit especially when you have heavy working hours.
You also need to know that Brother products are currently very much issued a new printer so that you can look for it on the Amazon market. however, if you need software, please visit our site and almost all Brother brand software that we provide for free.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-120C Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother DCP-120C Driver Download
|Brother DCP-120C Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|