Brother DCP-165C Driver Download. Brother DCP-165C printer is one of the best quality multi-function printers with exceptional quality. Brother DCP-165C provides inexpensive individual ink cartridges and even the cartridges are available separately so that you can replace those that run out. even some users will highly recommend it for all other users because of its guaranteed quality.
Brother DCP-165C is very easy to use for printing, copying, and even scanning color documents and photos with one printer that is super complete and stylish. This all-in-one DCP-165C printer also supports a media card center and a PictBridge connection that allows you to print high-quality images from a memory card or can be directly from a digital camera.
Brother DCP-165C has quality work
- Print results are very detailed and smooth with a resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi and 1.5pl droplet size.
- Media Card Center, PictBridge, and USB host (cable) connection.
- 6×4 inch quality Photo Lab in less than 60 seconds.
- Direct printing from a USB memory stick.
- Individual color ink cartridges.
Every new Brother DCP-165C printer purchase is available in the box including:
- A printer.
- Ink Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow)
- Brother Paper Package
- Printing / Scanning Software
- Ignition cable.
- Quick Setup Guide
Specification Brother DCP-165C
- Copier: Type digital
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet/color
- Display: 1 line x 16 characters
- Monthly Duty Cycle maximum: 2500 impressions
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 50/1000 pages
- Standard Memory: 32 MB
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 1.5 pl
- Technology: Inkjet
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Direct Printing Specifications: PictBridge
- Type: Multifunction printer
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-165C Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother DCP-165C Driver Download
|Brother DCP-165C Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|