Brother DCP-330C Driver Download. Brother didn’t design and create a special image printer, but the DCP-330C is a decent type of all-in-one that also includes scanners and faxes. Although the MFL-Pro Suite soft feature handles scanning and copying tasks, you are allowed to use your own features when you want to print, so you can get used to the driver settings. Sorting out printing without limitation 6 x 4- inches is harder than it should be because you are required to sort the correct paper from long media records.
A4 is easier but, even so, A4 and A4 Borderless are listed as 2 different types of media, where other manufacturers treat them like one-dimensional paper and 2 fashion printing. Loading 6 x 4 drawing paper means that you must free the input tray so you can load paper in the tray on the inside side of the tray. A 6 x 4 print finishes inside the printer.
Direct printing is more successful because the printer has fewer options for confusing problems and pretty much completes work. However, you cannot carry out any task in the printer as if it’s fixing red-eye.
Brother is cheap to buy and cheap to run, with a set of 4 cartridges priced at £ 32, which creates close to 8p per print, but that’s the best we can say about this printer. This can be frustrating for use, print speeds are very slow and print quality is not impressive. The 6 x 4 base print looks like that, but our bright, colorful A4 prints are changed to blurry, blurry photos that are significantly less than the original.
In totality, our scores reflect Brother DCP-330C like an image printer, but keep in mind: this is not a photo printer – this is a printer that happens to print images by chance.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-330C Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother DCP-330C Driver Download
|Brother DCP-330C Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|