Brother DCP-385C Driver Download. Brother DCP-385C is able to reproduce black text very well. The color is clean and the color black is acceptable for general use both at home and for small businesses. Color on plain paper doesn’t do much, but a color copy of the Brother DCP-385C can produce faxes the same as the originals, without more color fading.
The most obvious difference from other DCPs is the color display because the Brother DCP-385C is decorated in white and mixed with gray, although it has the general form of the whole group of machines, with its curved tops soft, covering the flatbed scanner and control panel.
High capacity ink cartridges that can be used DCP-385C are able to meet lower operating costs than other DCPs and Brother DCP-385C produces 3.66p numbers for black and 9.94p for colors, including 0.7p for paper in both cases. This compares with 4.79p and 12.31p, huge savings seen throughout the world. The DCP-385C is equivalent to machines from Canon and HP.
- Machine Type: Digital photocopy
- Technology: Ink-jet printing – color
- Office Machine Features: Print from a memory card, print from a USB flash drive
- Diagonal Display Size: 3.3
- Brother Manufacturer: International
- Standard Memory: 32MB
- Max Memory Supported: 32MB
- Flash Memory Supported: Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD Memory Card, SDHC
- Memory Card, USB flash drive, xD-Picture Card
- Minimum Ink Drop Size1: 5 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 4: 1 cartridge each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Direct Printing Specifications: PictBridge
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-385C Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Brother DCP-385C Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|