Brother DCP-395CN Driver Download. In general, the Brother DCP-395CN printer is very good at printing, especially on mono documents, moreover, it is used for office and community organizations. The use of ink has proven to be much better than other printers or Brother that came out earlier. But the Brother DCP-395CN has a disadvantage in the quality of photo printing or color printing.
In terms of that Brother DCP-395CN Printer is very suitable for the needs of offices or business documents printing business, because it has more value to the print mono or black and white. Brother DCP-395CN is also equipped with easy installation and setup. both at work and during Operation Brother DCP-395CN is very quiet and very impressive.
The Brother DCP-395CN has also equipped with mono scanning and the print quality is very good although the photo print quality is a bit chaotic, then the Brother DCP-395CN can also be connected directly from the SD card slot. so that this machine can save users time in working and Economic clear usage light.
What you need in an office especially an office that has a small space is a separate machine but can be used by several employees. Brother DCP-395CN is network ready and able to cope with saving space.
Brother DCP-395CN functions as a printing, copying and scanning all-in-one machine. actually the Brother DCP-395CN is very flexible, you can produce lab-quality photo prints, using a large 3.3 “LCD screen to edit it before you print.
- All in one printer
- Consumables (1 x Black, Cyan, Magenta & Yellow)
- Brother Paper Pack
- Power Supply Cord
- Quick Set-Up Guide
- CD ROM
- User Guide
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-395CN Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother DCP-395CN Driver Download
|Brother DCP-395CN Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|