Brother DCP-7020 Driver Download. Brother DCP-7020 is a perfect complementary printer that is used as a fax machine for you in the office or for your personal needs at home or in small and medium-sized businesses. Brother DCP-7020 This provides high-quality color laser printing, copying and color scanning in one small footprint. Brother DCP-7020 has a paper capacity of up to 250 sheets and the DCP-7020 can also hold letter or legal size paper and an easy control panel when used to help you complete office tasks quickly, Brother DCP-7020 is a logical choice for you even can make copies without using a computer, PC or Laptop
Features of Brother DCP-7020:
- Designed to copy and scan books and magazines and the DCP-7020 also has an automatic document feeder of up to 35 pages.
- Copy reduction and enlargement from 25% to 400%.
- 250 sheets of legal letter or paper capacity
- Print, copy and scan the Brother DCP-7020 compatible with both PCs and Macs.
- Print speeds of up to 20 ppm and up to 600 with 1,200 dpi resolution.
- Copy speeds up to 17 cpm and can reduce and enlarge 25% to 400%.
- 600 with 2,400 dpi scan resolution, 36-bit color for up to 6 seconds per fax page.
- Standard full speed parallel connection with USB 2.0
- Print Speed for Black is maxed 20ppm
- SparcLite 133MHz CPU Processor Speed
- has a Monochrome LCD Screen
- LCD size 16 characters / 2 lines
- Monthly Task Cycle 10,000 printed pages
- Brother DCP-7020 has a maximum Print Resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi
- black and color Laser Printing Technology
- Monthly Print Volume issued 250 to 2,000 pages.
- Colorless copy with a max speed of 20cpm
- Color when Copying B and W
- Ability to Copy B and W
- Flatbed Design Style
- Document Letter Glass Size / A4
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-7020 Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother DCP-7020 Driver Download
|Brother DCP-7020 Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|