Brother DCP-7060D Driver Download. Brother has released a printing device with the type DCP-7060D which is a printing device that has a mono laser multifunction and is capable of working in printing, copying, and scanning and also has an automatic duplexing function on paper sides.
This printer has a rather wide shape with a size of 365x360mm and a height of 268mm. The DCP-7060D also has the same paper tray as other Brother printing machines which can accommodate 250 sheets of A4 size paper and there is also an A4 flatbed guide one more thing, this control panel is also available next to a 2 in. LCD screen. toner from the printer is capable of printing 700 pages with good quality, the printer connection via a USB cable is on the back of the printer.
Every purchase of this printer is available in the CD box, but if you lose the CD that functions to install the software we provide and you can take it for free which we have put under the review of the Brother DCP-7060D printer. aside from the speed produced by this machine, you can also use this machine as a coffee photo machine without having to use your computer.
This means that the printer is able to work independently without any major tools such as computers. Even you can adjust the resolution according to your wishes. As mentioned above, this product has the capability of automatic duplex to print two sides and on the LCD screen of this printer, you can also see that the document has been printed and you have to replace it with another document.
It only takes 17 seconds for duplex printing on one page of A4 paper. Printing documents is a function priority in this printer and there are 3 different resolutions on this printer. resolution settings on the DCP7060D printer by default between 600dpi can be reduced to 300dpi or added to 1200dpi, this shows unlike injector printers working on printer lasers can work with full page output.
if scanning is done from a computer, a utility is available to adjust the resolution needed from various options including 2400x600dpi. Using central control 4 provided in the software, you can scan items such as photos, graphics text, and even monochrome text.
- Name of the Brother printer brand
- Printer weight 12.3 Kg
- Dimensions of printer products 39.9 x 40.5 x 26.8 cm
- Printer model number DCP-7060D
- DCP 7060 printer series
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-7060D Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother DCP-7060D Driver Download
|Brother DCP-7060D Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|