Brother DCP-8080DN Driver Download
Brother DCP-8080DN Driver Download. The DCP-8080DN is a high-quality digital copier and laser printer and can produce high-quality monochrome laser output with print and copy speeds that can reach up to 32ppm. In this machine, feature can also be automatic duplex printing, through the default network, the copy space above the machine is designed with legal paper-sized glass and automatic document feeder with a capacity of up to 50 pages.
In addition, this 8080 engine provides a default paper tray with another Brother, which is 250 sheets and a multipurpose tray with a capacity of 50 sheets. In the case of other printers this printer can also have special paper sizes even letterhead and supports USB Direct Interface when scanning directly to a USB flash memory drive. There are so many users who have businesses in the field or micro offices that choose this printer as a work tool in their place of business. Because this printer has a print capacity.
The documents are very good and clean and the machine also works very well, most of the users who have businesses in the printing sector more often use the copier on this machine to copy because the quality even on paper size is very supportive once and the user no longer leaves the office to look for a photocopy, the copying function on this machine is also not limited to how much you put into the feeder.
The copying machine on this printer also supports color. This printer can be run via a LAN network, this is one of the supporting things for you to use this machine in Office, and can also scan from direct email.
- this printer has a Compatible Cartridge, including TN620, TN650, DR620, and LT5300.
- Brands of Brother printers
- DCP-8080DN Model DCP Series
- Suggested use is MFC and All-In-One
- Output print types, one color, and laser technology
- Colorless Print Speed Up to 32ppm
- Black Print Quality 1200 x 1200dpi
- Supports duplex printing
- Maximum monthly work cycle up to 30,000
- Colorless copy speed up to 32cpm
- Capacity for Scan Resolution, Optical 600 x 2400dpi
- Enhanced Scan Resolution Capacity of 19200 x 19200dpi
- 250 sheet paper input capacity
- 150 sheet paper output capacity
- Laser printer type, Transparency, Label
- USB connection and connection via 10 / 100BaseTX internet network
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-8080DN Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother DCP-8080DN Driver Download
|Brother DCP-8080dn Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|