Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download. The Brother DCP-J140W is an easy-to-use wireless Inkjet printer fully designed for use in the office or at school. This Printer has performance in print, copy and scan with an affordable, stylish and easy-to-use All-in-One inkjet for office and student users.
Experience high quality, clarity, unlimited printing up to 6000 x 1200 dpi. The easy-to-use copiers and flatbed scanners make it easy to copy or scan related bold or odd-sized documents. This type of Printer also helps users save money with a 4-cartridge ink system.
- Max paper size: A4
- Standard Memory: 32 MB
- Technology: Inkjet
- Copy type: Monochrome & Colour
- Enlargement/reduction ratio: 25% to 400% (in increments of 1%)
- Multi-copying/Stack/Sort: up to 99 pages
- Resolution (color): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Resolution (mono): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download
|Brother DCP-J140W Download Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|