Brother DCP-J140W Software Download. The Brother DCP-J140W printer is a type of printer that is widely used throughout the world and is of course used by the public both at home and in their offices and businesses.
Brother printer products also have different types and series, and each type and series has its own advantages and disadvantages. For this reason, I will take this good opportunity to try to review the pros and cons of the Brother DCP-J140W printer.
Advantages of the Brother DCP-J140W printer
This printer is smaller and more compact in size.
The printing speed of the Brother DCP-J140W printer is approximately 40 pages per minute.
The printer is warranted for approximately 2 years if it has never been modified.
The Brother DCP-J140 printer’s working voice is very quiet and almost inaudible when processing images or documents. The Brother DCP-J140W printer is also equipped with automatic sleep functions.
Disadvantages of the Brother DCP-J140W printer
In some cases, the print speed of Brother printers is still slower than the print speed of other Brother series printers.
However, the Brother printer brand is very popular. So, there are many reviews about the Brother DCP-J140W printer.
Some of our brief reviews of the pros and cons of the Brother DCP-J140W printer that I can describe.
The bottom line is that there is no need to doubt the quality of the Brother printer purchase as the quality of the Brother DCP-J140W printer is really very good. Thanks for stopping by and good luck.Brother DCP-J140W Printer
Specifications Brother DCP-J140W Driver
- Technology: piezoelectric inkjet
- Printer method: inkjet
- Function: high-speed laser printer with automatic duplexing
- Effective resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed: up to 40 pages per minute (A4)
- Processor speed: 400 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB (max. 384 MB)
- Display: 1.87 x 0.20 inch LCD, 16 characters x one line
- Paper tray: 250 sheets
- Paper output: 50 sheets face down (80 g / m2); 1 straight or open paper waybill
- Paper sizes: A4, Letter, B5, A5, B6, A5, A6, Executive, Legal, Folio
- Duplex printing: 18/18 pages per minute (9/9 sheets per minute)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX, Wireless
- Network support: standard gigabit.
How to install windows Brother DCP-J140W Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother DCP-J140W Driver
Please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother DCP-J140W Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-J140W Software Download, Source: brother.com
Brother DCP-J140W Software Download
|Brother DCP-J140W Software Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother DCP-J140W Software Download
|Information For Windows||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.32 bit.EXE||104.47MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.64 bit.EXE||104.47MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Information For Macintosh||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Printer Drivers for Mac 10.15.dmg||30.75MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Printer Drivers for Mac 10.14.dmg||30.75MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Information Scanner Drivers||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Drivers (ICA) for Mac 10.15.dmg||2.28MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Drivers for Mac 10.14.dmg||293.09MB||DOWNLOAD|