Brother DCP-L2520D Driver Download
Brother DCP-L2520D Driver Download. The Brother DCP L2520D is a Multifunction Printer that has the ability to significantly increase your print productivity. Brother DCP L2520D is an extra-performing printer that always easily performs many functions. There is almost no waiting time for printed works and saves your work time which can be used for other productive work in your office.
Design of Brother DCP L2520D.
This printer is designed for all functions. Between them the copy, scan, and print pages. Brother DCP L2520D is designed to save printing costs and reduce paper usage and a waste of toner. Brother DCP L2520D has the ability of two-sided printing or duplexing. the design is also for producing 2 ups and 4 ups on one sheet. For effective printing, the Brother DCP L2520D connection through laser technology for printing. Brother DCP L2520D has a Display printer each of which is 2 rows of 16 characters. Brother DCP L2520D also has a paper tray for input and output print content.
Processor and memory
- Brother DCP L2520D also provides default memory for 32MB of storage
- Brother DCP L2520D offers print speeds of up to 30 pages in A4 / minute size with a print resolution of 600 x600dpi.
- Brother DCP L2520D produces the same printing performance of around 30 pages/minute at a print resolution of 2400x600dpi. The printout of the entire Brother DCP L2520D printer is 2600 pages in one toner. The printed content can be enlarged or reduced in the range of 25-400%. So you can easily compress 2 or 4 pages on one page.
- The Brother DCP L2520D laser printer has a USB 2.0 connection socket that you can use to seamlessly connect to a number of devices and directly print content stored on the device with this multipurpose printer and printer that comes with fax forwarding and an email attachment feature.
Brother DCP L2520D Multifunction Printer Specifications
- Brother DCP L2520D provides Color Scanning, Copying, 2-sided Duplex and regular Scanning Features.
- Has 32MB of Memory Storage.
- Supports Black and White Printing Types
- Printing device with Laser Printing Technology
- Has a 600x600dpi Print Resolution
- Has a 30ppm Black Print Speed
- Supports Paper Size: A4, A5, A5 / Long Edge, A6, Executive, Folio, Legal, and Letter
- USB connection
- Standard 250 Sheet Paper Tray
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-L2520D Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother DCP-L2520D Driver Download
|Brother DCP-L2520D Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|