Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download
Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download. Brother continues to provide multifunction printing devices for the needs of many people in printing needs one of which is a monochrome printer that is presented with the DCP-L2540DW series. This printing machine has the main functions as a printer, scanner, and also as a copier. The DW letter behind the series shows the additional features it produces, namely duplex and wireless.
Duplex support allows users to print documents on two sides. This DCP-L2540DW printing machine can be connected via a computer or mobile device through WiFi Direct connectivity. Mobile devices based on Android and iOS can use it to print via AirPrint and applications that can be downloaded from their respective stores. This DCP-L2540DW printing machine also supports remote printing via Google Cloud services. Another advantage found in this printer is that the device can function independently without the help of computer connectivity.
But this device is only capable of photocopying. While the functions of printers and scanners need help from applications that are connected to the computer. Through the buttons on the control panel, some settings have fewer choices than through software from the computer.
For example, in the scan function, the control panel only provides TIFF and PDF format options. If you want to make arrangements more fully, users can do so through the available application, Control Center 4. In addition to via a flatbed, the Automatic Document Feeder feature can also be used when scanning or duplicating documents. Both of these methods turned out to be the same time-consuming.
For example when copying an A4 image document, the print time is only about 8 seconds on the two methods. But flatbed is specifically for printing documents such as magazines, books, or brochures with thick paper material. While the ADF is intended to print paper documents on a per sheet basis.
- 2400 x 600 dpi
- Black / White 30 ppm Print
- 600 x 2400 dpi Scan
- Black / White 30 CPM Copy
- Tray 1 # 250
- Monthly maximum limit of 30,000 sheets
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download
|Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|