Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver Download. The Brother DCP-L5650DN is a printer that can also be used as a monochrome laser multifunction copier. Brother DCP-L5650DN is ideal for offices and small workgroups that are looking for reliable printing tools. Your workgroup will salute the print and copy speeds of up to 42ppm that this machine has, and the most important thing is to save costs from the benefits of output because high-yield replacement toner cartridges.
This multifunctional copier provides flexible paper handling with a standard 250-sheet paper tray, and a multifunctional tray with a capacity of 50 sheets, even this machine also supports an optional auxiliary tray that has a total capacity of 1,340 sheets. The 70-page duplex automatic document feeder quickly scans documents all pages two sides to various destinations, and document glass is also legal in size.
The ideal size for copying and scanning material that is tied to your work needs. Brother DCP-L5650DN also has advanced security features and provides network user authentication and helps protect against irresponsible access. This machine can also function directly print and scan from popular business cloud services. Brother DCP-L5650DN provides a color Touchscreen display that can be adjusted according to what you want.
- Brother DCP-L5650DN is capable of printing and copying quickly and of high quality. With print and copy speeds of up to 42 pages / minute, this multifunctional Brother DCP-L5650DN is ideal for busy offices.
- Brother DCP-L5650DN has advanced duplex capability. Automatic two-sided printing helps in saving paper. In addition, a 70-page duplex automatic document feeder can scan both sides of a page in one go for fast two-sided scanning.
- Brother DCP-L5650DN has a cost-effective output. To help save costs when operating through an 8,000-page replacement toner cartridge with a high yield.
- Brother DCP-L5650DN provides a built-in network. You can share this device with many users on the same network through the Gigabit internet network.
- Brother DCP-L5650DN provides fast scanning through sophisticated and modern features so that it can help increase scan productivity at a satisfying speed and support for multiple scan purposes such as Email, Sharepoint, and Cloud services,
- Brother DCP-L5650DN has a legal-size Glass document.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver Download
|Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|