Brother EHLL2340DW Driver Download. The Brother HL-L2340DW is a laser printer that is complete and reliable for use in a home or small office. Desk-friendly duplex laser printer, has a paper tray with a capacity of up to 250 Letter / Legal size sheets. Brother HL-L2340DW can also be easily connected via wireless networks or the High Speed USB 2.0 interface and print sharp black and white documents up to 27ppm.
Brother HL-L2340DW also supports Prints from compatible mobile devices through your wireless network. Detection Automatic duplex printing or two-sided printing can help you save paper. Brother HL-L2340DW can print high-quality documents up to 2400 x 600dpi.
Brother HL-L2340DW also has a Print function from compatible mobile devices through your wireless network. High-yield replacement toner cartridges are also available to help save on page costs. Toner saving mode for poor documents.
- Brother HL-L2340DW has a fast, high-quality output. Helps increase your productivity with a print speed of up to 27ppm and produces clear text and excellent graphics up to 2400 x 600dpi.
- Convenient paper handling. Brother HL-L2340DW can meet all your printing needs through a 250-sheet paper tray that you can customize in handling letter or legal paper and manual feed slots for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Brother HL-L2340DW Flexible connectivity. Provides 802.11b / g / n wirelessly integrated, and Wi Fi Direct to be shared with others on the same network. Remove additional cables and easily place your printer on a wireless network or connect locally to one user via a USB 2.0 cable
- Brother HL-L2340DW has a Toner Saver Mode. less toner usage and savings by using Toner Save mode for less important business documents
- Brother HL-L2340DW presents a convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device through AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace, and WiFi Direct.
Easily print two-sided (duplex) documents. The Brother HL-L2340DW duplex laser printer HL-L2340DW allows you to produce two-sided professional documents, brochures, and booklets. This automatic duplex printing feature can reduce your paper usage and help save money.
- Brother HL-L2340DW has a direct paper path. Manual feedback and back paper slots provide a direct paper path to ensure that all your printed material always looks the best and quality.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother EHLL2340DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother EHLL2340DW Driver Download
|Brother EHLL2340DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|