Brother FAX-1840C Driver Download. This 14, 4K bps inkjet fax sends and receives dark and patterned faxes. Lightning copying to 17cpm dark / 11cpm. The next FAX is equipped with a 100-sheet paper tray that fits in front and 20 parks feed automatic document feeds. 8 MB of memory can store up to 300 pages, for off-paper reception, memory transmission, and broadcasting. The Dual Access expertise allows you to send faxes to the QuickScan in memory when the unit is solid when sending or receiving schedules. The 4-card ink system creates great output without waste. Designed to meet changing needs, this includes a direct USB connection for printing up to 20 ppm dark patterns / 15 ppm, or up to 6000×1200 dpi.
- Copy Output Resolution max. dpi: Up to 1200×600 dpi
- Copy Reduction/Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Copying Capability: B/W & Color Copying
- Max. Copy Speed B/W (CPM): 17cpm Black
- Max. Copy Speed Color (CPM): 11cpm Color
- Multi-Copying: Yes
- Activity Report/Journal Report: Yes
- Auto Fax Reduction: Yes
- Best Transmission Speed: Approx. 6 seconds per page
- Broadcasting of locations: Yes 100 locations, B/W only
- Coding Method Mono: MH/MR/MMR
- Color: JPEG
- Delayed Transmission/Timers: Yes (B/W only)/50 Timers
- Document Memory Backup: No
- Dual Access: Yes (B/W only)
- Fax Forwarding/Paging: Yes (B/W only)
- Fax Modem Speed: 14.4K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory: Up to 300-page fax memory
- Faxing Capability: B/W & Color Faxing
- Gray Scale Mono: 64, Color: 256
- Group Dial: Yes (6)
- ITU-T Group: G3
- Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity: 20-Page ADF
- Max. Fax Resolution: 203×392 lines/inch optional Memory (MB): No
- Optional Paper Capacity (sheets: No
- Out-of-Paper Reception: Yes
- Polling: Yes (B/W only)
- Print Technology: Color Inkjet Technology
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission: Approx. 3.7 sec/page
- Remote Fax Retrieval: Yes (B/W only)
- Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets): 100-Sheet Input Capacity
- Standard Memory (MB): 8MB Memory
- Transmission Verification Report: Yes (with image)
Feature Brother FAX-1840C
- 14.4 Kbps fax modem, as little as 6 seconds per page
- 20-page auto document feeder, 100-sheet front-loading tray
- 8 MB memory, up to 300 pages for out-of-paper reception and transmission
- Auto phone/fax switching, caller ID, 50 station auto-dialing
- USB 2.0 interface for printing option
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother FAX-1840C Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother FAX-1840C Driver Download
|Brother FAX-1840C Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|