Table of Contents
Brother FAX-2440C Driver Download. FAX-2440C makes life easier, regardless of you working in a small office or at home. The control panel is well-organized, with a use button that lights up that allows you to easily shift between copy and fax fashion.
Stylish design and well thought out, mixing integrated handset, duplex speakerphone and answering machine, will release the much-needed space in your work zone.
Send a color fax
The FAX-2440C offers a flatbed and automatic document feeder so that the bound document is as easy as single sheet fax.
The one-touch flash and flash features on this machine as well as the sizeable memory justify the data meaning it doesn't want to disappear. Multiple access allows faxes to be placed in memory for sending especially when receiving faxes or copying documents.
Adjustable hinges on the flatbed make copying of bound documents as simple as a single sheet. FAX-2440C also comes with several bonus features, including 2 in 1 and 4 in 1 mono copying, which allows you to manipulate documents to suit your needs. The useful ‘Stack' and Sort ‘tools also make compiling documents easier.
Telephone and message manager.
The integrated handset saves desk space and is equipped with a hands-free feature. Providing an answering machine also means that you do not want to have time to forget another meaningful call.
Soft features to improve performance
At Brother, we are always looking to improve the performance of our products. To expand your Brother's fax machine expertise, you can download the Brother PC-FAX software features and Printer Driver. This allows you to send computer mono faxes and print documents directly from your PC.
- Up to 100 sheet paper capacity
- Up to 10 pages automatic
- document feeder
- 80-speed dials
- 6 One-Touch dials
- Up to 250 pages transmit/receive
- memory capacity
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother FAX-2440C Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother FAX-2440C Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother FAX-2440C Printer Driver System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later