Brother FAX-2940 Driver Download. The Brother FAX-2940 a special tool Designed for home offices and also for small businesses, Brother FAX-2940 provides fast fax transmission and is capable of producing sharp laser output. Brother FAX-2940 is a feature-rich laser fax that also offers many other valuable fax features such as fax broadcasts, fax forwarding, and 200-speed dials in 22 single-touch locations and Brother FAX-2940 also provides memory security for printing protected with passwords.
Brother FAX-2940 is also called IntelliFAX-2940. In addition, Brother FAX-2940 also offers easy copying with an automatic document feeder with a capacity of 30 pages to send and can copy multiple pages at once, up to the size of legal paper.
For future printing capabilities, Brother FAX-2940 has connectivity via USB 2.0 connection to 24ppm laser printing. In addition, Brother FAX-2940 will also keep operating costs low by using optional high capacity replacement toner.
- Brother FAX-2940 is a machine for Fax and Scanning via PC. You can send faxes from the computer that you have only by using the Brother PC Fax software and the scanner driver for free
- Brother FAX-2940 has Memory Security. For printing that is protected by the password.
- Brother FAX-2940 has an LCD Backlight. The green LCD backlight serves to easily see menu options.
- Brother FAX-2940 provides a 33.6Kbps fax Modem. Can communicate fax quickly up to 2.5 seconds/page and up to 500 pages of memory.
- Brother FAX-2940 has an automatic document feeder capacity of 30 pages. To send a fax and copy several pages, up to the size of legal paper.
- Brother FAX-2940 has a 250 sheet paper capacity. High-capacity paper trays and front loading are easily accessible, helping to reduce the time spent reloading paper. The tray on this machine can also be adjusted to hold letter or legal size paper.
- Brother FAX-2940 has a time-saving feature. Brother FAX-2940 Automatically sends the same fax message to more than one fax number with capacity up to 272 broadcast locations or scan faxes into memory when another fax is being sent or received
- Brother FAX-2940 provides superior laser output. You can print incoming faxes or make copies up to 24cpm, and you can also expect high-quality laser output.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother FAX-2940 Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother FAX-2940 Driver Download
|Brother FAX-2940 Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|