Brother HL-1210W Driver Download
Brother HL-1210W Driver Download. The Mono Laser Printer Brother HL-1210W is a printer that has the perfect advantage to complement your work needs and your personal needs. Apart from the price, the very affordable printer also has incredible speed so that this printer can be relied on in busy offices.
if you need a machine that has a strong print solution and can get into the most stringent work environment, the Brother HL-1210W Mono Laser Printer is the right machine for the job. In addition, with wireless connectivity provided by this printer, you can print from anywhere.
- Mono Brother HL-1210W Laser Printer can Print up to 20 pages/minute
- Mono Laser Printer Brother HL-1210W can produce high-quality print resolutions up to 2.400x600dpi
- The Brother HL-1210W Mono Laser Printer can also be connected quickly via a USB 2.0 connection and wireless
- Mono Laser Printer Brother HL-1210W provides a practical 150 sheet paper tray
- Mono Brother HL-1210W Laser Printer is designed with a super cool style so that if it is placed in your office or at your home, do not have to put it under the table in the closet when you do not use it.
There is no interference
- Mono Laser Printer Brother HL-1210W can print up to 1000 pages without stopping and you do not have to maintain it or use a smartwatch to set the duration of printing time. And when the toner runs out, it only takes a few seconds to make a change. With a 150-sheet tray capacity, of course, you don’t have to refill paper all day.
Connectivity of the Brother HL-1210W Mono Laser Printer
- Provides Wireless Connectivity
- Has a local USB 2.0 connection
- Connection with IEEE 802.11b / g / n wireless networks
- Cellular connectivity of the Brother HL-1210W Mono Laser Printer
- Mono Brother HL-1210W Laser Printer Supports connection via IPrint & Scan
- Mono Laser Printer Brother HL-1210W Mono Laser Printer Printing Brother HL-1210W
- Mono Laser Printer Brother HL-1210W A4 print speed up to 20 pages/minute
- Mono Laser Printer Brother HL-1210W Has a print resolution of up to 2400 x 600dpi
- The Brother HL-1210W Mono Laser Printer has the first printing time of fewer than 10 seconds from sleep mode
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-1210W Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother HL-1210W Driver Download
|Brother HL-1210W Driver Downloadr System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|