Brother HL-1440 Driver Download. The Brother HL-1440 is a Laser Printer that you are for small and medium business. Brother HL-1440 is a professional machine for high-speed text output with very detailed resolution. Brother HL-1440 is capable of printing Monochrome (Black, White and Gray Shades) for up to 15 pages in one minute, which means you don’t have to wait long when printing any longer document when you need it while mating.
Brother HL-1440 provides paper tapes of up to 250 sheets that can be adjusted through one-piece manual Universal Shortcuts with straight paper paths for envelopes and thick media designed to be easy to use. If you are looking for a laser quality without the affordable price and quality, Brother HL-1440 might be the ideal choice. This high-quality black-and-white printer is capable of handling impressive 15-page-per-minute work.
Brother HL-1440 can also print professional-looking documents with a resolution of 1,200 x 600dpi. Brother HL-1440 is also a stringing arrangement that is very easy to use, with parallel port and USB connections. Brother HL-1440 also comes with a standard paper tray of up to 250 sheets and supports manual duplexing.
Besides that, this printer also has manual paper feeding useful for inserting thick paper that is not unusual. Brother HL-1440 has a weight of around 17 kilograms, this desktop printer has 17 x 15-inch footprints and supports TN-430, TN-460, and DR-400 toner cartridges.
Brother HL-1440 also provides a default memory of 2 MB and can be up to 34 MB. Brother HL-1440 supports optional Networks, and the second optional paper tray is easy to install. Whether it’s compatible with PC or Mac, Brother HL-1440 also comes with a one-year warranty.
When you buy new you will get it including:
- printer, 250-sheet universal paper cassette that can be adjusted, drum unit with toner instructions, instructions, driver CD-ROM, AC power cable; printer cable not included
- Brother HL-1440 has a print speed of up to 15 pages per minute
- Brother HL-1440 has a resolution of up to 1,200 x 600dpi
- Brother HL-1440 provides standard 2MB memory and can be expanded up to 34MB
250 sheet paper tapes that can be adjusted
- Brother HL-1440 has parallel and USB ports that are compatible with PC and Mac.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-1440 Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother HL-1440 Driver Download
|Brother HL-1440 Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|