Brother HL-2270DW Driver Download
Brother HL-2270DW Driver Download. The Brother HL-2270DW small mono laser printer is rectangular, which distinguishes this printer from other mono lasers, which are speed, duplex printing, and wireless connection. Brother HL-2270DW has a top speed of 26ppm. This mono laser machine can also print wirelessly via mobile devices, including iOS and Android, as well as from PC and Mac.
Design and Features Brother HL-2270DW has a neat mattress, black color and has a relatively low profile with no modifications or even striking accessories, making it a relatively attractive unit and beautiful in view. This printer has a tray capacity of 250 sheets or from one-sheet manual feed.
The tray is located above the surface of the printer. This printer has four LED control panels, which read Toner, Drum, Error and Ready. When the user sets the cable connection to the printer on the two buttons above the “GO” the button blinks indicating connectivity when using WPS settings, and of course, the user must press microswitch through the hole behind the panel with a pen.
Cartridges and Software on Brother HL-2270DW.
The software on this printer consists of drivers and monitors, to see the drum and toner cartridge on this printer is that you can fold the half panel front part and the cartridge contained in this printer is capable of printing up to 12,000 pages, this number is very reasonable to calculate on the type of mono laser printer.
This HL-2270DW printer also provides duplex printing if you use Windows driver for this printer providing a combination of quick print settings so that users can choose a variety of prints between normal print, duplex and save toner without having to change individual parameters.
- Supporting Cellular Devices include Brother iPrint and Scan, Cortado Workplace.
- Provides OnePush AOSS Wireless Settings, WiFi Protected Setup.
- Direct printing 802.11b / g Wireless Standard, 10/100 Base-TX internet, USB 2.0 cable.
- Black Print Speed (maximum) 27ppm.
- 200 MHz CPU Speed (Processor).
- Provides Duplex Printing.
- First Printing Less 8.5 seconds from printer sleep mode.
- Does not have an LCD screen.
- Maximum printing of 10,000 page Monthly Tasks.
- Maximum Print Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi.
- supports Printer Driver, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Default 32MB Standard Memory.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-2270DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother HL-2270DW Driver Download
|Brother HL-2270DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|