Brother HL-2280DW Driver Download. The Brother HL-2280DW printer is a versatile monochrome laser printer that has a fast printing feature up to 27ppm, as well as ease of copying and color scanning capabilities. This includes built in wireless and directly through the internet network to share.
The Brother HL-2280DW printer also provides automatic duplex to produce two-sided output and flexible paper handling through a tray that holds 250 sheets of paper that can be adjusted and a manual by-pass slot for printing thicker media such as Tabloid paper.
In addition, the form of a dashing printer and also saving space is perfect for all places, the Brother HL-2280DW printer uses high-yield replacement toner cartridges to help save your operating costs in printing, and has a Toner Saver mode. Wireless networks and direct connections to internal to be shared with others on the same network.
easily place your printer on a wireless network or connect it directly to one computer via a USB cable. This printer has a resolution of up to 19200 x 19200dpi or interpolation and various features.
Wireless connection access support that includes WiFi Protected Setup or AOSS can automatically configure its settings. Only by pressing the button on the router that is available.
Brother HL-2280DW printer is a complete monochrome laser technology machine and includes wireless network and internet support for sharing with work groups.
Brother HL-2280DW printer has fast print speed and automatic duplex capability (two sides), moreover, you can easily print two-sided documents and booklets that look professional. In addition, the Brother HL-2280DW Printer is also equipped with flatbed document glass features for easy copying and color scanning.
- Brother HL-2280DW printer is capable of printing up to 27ppm
- Brother HL-2280DW printer has a resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Brother HL-2280DW printer has automatic duplex printing for two-sided documents
- Brother HL-2280DW printer provides a paper tray with a capacity of 250 sheets that can be adjusted for letter-size or legal paper
- Brother HL-2280DW printer has a manual feed slot for thicker media
- Brother HL-2280DW printer has a Toner Saver Mode for business documents that are less important
- Brother HL-2280DW printer provides 32MB of memory
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Brother HL-2280DW Driver Download
|Brother HL-2280DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|