Brother HL-3040CN Driver Download. The Brother HL-3040CN is a digital color printer with a perfect network for medium offices or small offices. The HL-3040CN also delivers the brilliant output and high quality at resolutions up to 600 x 2400 dpi with fast print speeds of up to 17ppm in color and black. The HL-3040CN also provides 250 sheet paper trays and a direct paper line through a manual feeding slot, ideal for printing envelopes and letterhead. Brother HL-3040CN delivers additional features including a built-in Ethernet network connection for sharing printers as well as Toner Save mode to reduce the use of toner.
This LED printer is simpler than any other laser printer, the HL-3040CN LED color Printer also has a cheap price of Brother intended as an entry-level engine. Partly due to the simpler mechanism, which uses a high-intensity LED strip to remove the payload on the drum photoconductor, rather than on laser beam scan, the HL-3040CN printer has a lower profile than on most.
There are four entry slot cartridges, located one behind the other, under the printer cap and paper feed from the 250 sheet tray or one-sheet multipurpose slot and ending at the top of the machine. When printing documents of all pages, you need to increase the stop paper flip-up to prevent the page from slipping forward.
A small control panel is placed as a strip on the front of the printer. There is an LCD screen and a dark 16 single character because it has no backlight, but it can be read under a good overhead light if you refuse to turn on the contrast. Two-button controls navigate the menu system and there is a Go and Cancel button for basic job controls.
More interesting it is a safe print. HL-3040CN can also create numeric PINS for any print job from within the driver and the work will not work in the printer until you enter the PIN, using the control box on the control panel. The limit is the internal memory in the machine and you can have multiple jobs with different PINS being held at once, even if the work on hold is lost when the printer is turned off.
On the front panel, there is no USB socket, but the USB 2.0 and Internet are provided on the back. The four drums and toner cartridges are installed as integrated consumables, but the toner hopper can be detached from the drums and have a different life span. They are very easy to replace.
- Prints up to 17ppm in color and black
- Built-in Ethernet network interface
- High-quality output at up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution using Brother’s Digital LED technology
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper
- Straight through paper path via manual feed slot for printing envelopes and thicker media
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-3040CN Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother HL-3040CN Driver Download
|Brother HL-3040CN Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|