Table of Contents
Brother HL-5040 Driver Download. The Brother HL-5040 laser printer is the ideal printer for micro offices or in your home. Brother HL-5040 laser printer has a fast print speed of up to 17ppm, PCL6 emulation, print resolution even the graphics quality is very adequate for printing purposes in your office and personal needs, for paper handling it is also very comfortable.
Brother HL-5040 laser printer for handling the value of customer needs is very good, Brother HL-5040 laser printer is able to provide the performance expected by users as expected.
In addition, Brother HL-5040 laser printer also provides 8MB of default memory and can be adjusted again according to your personal and office needs.
The level of operational memory supported by the Brother HL-5040 laser printer is 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB. Solid compatibility with this printer provides parallel connections and direct connections via a USB 2.0 connection.
- Brother HL-5040 laser printer provides standard 8MB memory and can be upgraded as needed.
- The Brother HL-5040 laser printer supports Parallel and USB 2.0 networks
- The Brother HL-5040 laser printer is capable of printing up to 17ppm
- The Brother HL-5040 laser printer has an HQ1200 Resolution of 2400 x 600dpi
Connectivity and Compatibility
- Brother HL-5040 laser printer provides connection to Parallel Standard, Hi / Speed USB 2.0
- Weight dimensions Weight of the HL HL 5040 laser printer
- The Brother HL-5040 laser printer has a Unit Dimension with a capacity of 15.0 x 15.1 x 9.9
- Colorless printing with a maximum speed capacity of 17ppm Black
- The Brother HL-5040 laser printer has a CPU (Processor) at 133MHz
- The first Brother HL-5040 laser printer prints in less than 12 seconds / page
- The Brother HL-5040 laser printer does not have an LCD screen
- The Brother HL-5040 laser printer supports Optional Memory 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB
- The Brother HL-5040 laser printer has compatibility with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux Printer Drivers
- The Brother HL-5040 laser printer provides 8MB of Memory Memory Standard
- Brother HL-5040 laser printer can be connected via Optional NC / 2100p or print server via external internet
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-5040 Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother HL-5040 Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother HL-5040 Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later