Brother HL-5050 Driver Download
Brother HL-5050 Driver Download. The Brother HL-5050 is a fast and powerful monochrome printing machine. Brother HL-5050 has a print speed of up to 17 pages per minute, while the HQ1200 resolution reaches 2400x600dpi, Brother HL-5050 also provides 16MB internal memory, PCL6, and compatibility with BR-Script3. Brother HL-5050 can be said to be a very good office desktop printer.
Because Brother HL-5050 has a 300-sheet paper input capacity, with a 250-sheet paper tray capacity and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. This versatile tray available on Brother HL-5050 can accommodate card stock, letterhead, and envelopes. Brother HL-5050 also provides an easy job cancel button to make unwanted print jobs disappear easily or when something is left out after checking. With features of fast print speed, even excellent print quality, and versatile paper handling can make the Brother HL-5050 an excellent choice for personal printing.
- Automatic Document Supplier Capacity. The maximum capacity is based on the use of paper as much as 20 lb.
- Emulation on Brother HL-5050 is one of them is compatible with BR-Script3
- Brother HL-5050 supports Optional Paper Trays
- Brother HL-5050 has a print speed of up to 17ppm starting from the first page in 12 seconds
- Brother HL-5050 has Technology with HQ1200 resolution, up to 2,400 x 600dpi
- Brother HL-5050 provides 16 MB Memory, can be increased to 144 MB according to needs
- Brother HL-5050 has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Brother HL-5050 provides a USB 2.0 connection and parallel connection that is compatible with PC and Mac
The HL-5050 laser printer is a flexible and expandable printer for personal, office and small workgroups. Because with fast print speeds, graphic-quality printing, expandable memory, and exceptional user support, the Brother HL-5050 has a standard for quality monochrome printing with a perfect balance between performance and flexibility.
HL-5050 is able to handle almost all media through a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. This multi-use tray can accommodate card stock, letterhead, and envelopes. The Brother HL-5050 printer offers the highest quality output of up to 17 pages per minute this is the fastest print speed.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-5050 Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother HL-5050 Driver Download
|Brother HL-5050 Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|