Brother HL-5070N Driver Download
Brother HL-5070N Driver Download. The Brother HL-5070N is the first Rendezvous-enabled printer to be created, meaning that this printer can automatically configure itself to your network just by turning it on.
HL-5070N is also ready for networking and is specifically designed for small workgroups. The HL-5070N has a built-in 10/100 BaseT internet print server, and 16MB of standard memory that capacity can be increased to 144MB, and emulation of PCL6 and BR-Script32. This is also fast, so it offers print speeds of up to 17 pages per minute.
The standard resolution of the HL-5070N is 600x600dpi, with a maximum resolution of 2,400×600 dpi using HQ1200 technology. The HL-5070N also has a 300-sheet paper capacity with 250 sheets of the paper tray and 50 sheets of the multipurpose tray.
Besides PC networks, the Brother HL-5070N printer model fully supports Apple Rendezvous technology, which is integrated into the Mac OS X operating system on version 10.2 of Apple. HL-5070N uses industry-standard network protocols and zero configuration technology to automatically find and connect devices on the same IP network.
With PC and Mac compatibility, the HL-5070N delivers simple web-based print management, and many flexible options, the HL-5070N printer packs a lot of possibilities into a frame that weighs 25 pounds. The Brother HL-5070N also includes a one-year warranty with Express Exchange services.
- Sharp resolution of 600x600dpi, up to 2.400×600 using HQ1200 technology.
- The HL-5070N has a print speed of 17ppm, 12 seconds on the first page.
- Internal BaseT 10/100 internet print server.
- USB 2.0, parallel, and direct network connections, automatic connection switching.
- Meeting technology for automatic network configuration
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-5070N Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother HL-5070N Driver Download
|Brother HL-5070N Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|