Brother HL-5150D Driver Download. This is a type of desktop graphics laser printer that can be expanded. It features a fast print speed of up to 21ppm, the default memory on this printer is 16MB and can be added up to 144MB1, emulation of PCL6 and BR-Script32, and automatic duplexing capabilities for printing on two sides. Brother HL-5150D printer is very flexible in comprehensive paper handling with a paper tray still the same as other types of Brother printers, namely 250 sheets and versatile trays for only 50 sheets.
The strength in printing is super perfect for home and office. This type of printer is very compatible with Windows and Macintosh PCs and also through an optional external internet network or directly with wireless is also available, the control panel is very easy to use and there is also a button to cancel printing when it’s wrong. The output tray reaches 150 sheets with automatic Duplex.
The actual print speed will vary according to usage. The printer of choice for the right monochrome is Brother HL-5150D. seen from the feature is very elegant, and can be located anywhere because the size of this printer is not too large and has a shape like a box.
So that in a narrow space at home or in your office work you can divide it up with this printer. You can see the specifications below and also you can take the Brother HL-5150D printer software driver that we have provided, hopefully, it is useful and see you at the next type of brother.
- Automatic Duplex Printing Unit
- Monochrome speed reaches 20ppm
- The first page print speed is 10 seconds
- Print without color maximum speed of 21ppm
- 133MHz CPU Processor Speed
- Maximum one-month printing 20000 sheets
- Optional 16MB, 32MB, 64MB and 128MB memory (16MB Standard Memory)
- Maximum Print Resolution dpi HQ1200 up to 2400x600dpi
- Compatibility of Windows, Mac OS and Linux Printer Drivers
- Recommended Monthly Print Capacity of 500 to 3,000 pages
- 16MB Memory Standard Memory
- Manual feeder / has a Multipurpose Tray with a Capacity of 50 sheets
- Maximum Paper Capacity with all 500 Sheet Paper Options
- Additional tray to hold paper with a capacity of 250 sheets
- Output Paper Capacity reaches 150 sheets
- Output Paper Capacity with all Options reaches 150 sheets
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-5150D Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother HL-5150D Driver Download
|Brother HL-5150D Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|