Table of Contents
Brother HL-5170DN Driver Download. An HL-5170DN printer is a printing machine that offers priority for small, connected working groups or workgroups that require monochrome laser technology printers ready and concise.
The internet network connection defaults to small users or workgroups to quickly connect to the HL-5170DN printer and start using it on their network.
The HL-5170DN printer also has excellent paper handling features through built-in duplex capabilities and expandable paper input capacity. Small workgroups will be amazed at the flexibility and affordability found in this printer.
The main feature of the HL-5170DN
- Print speed up to 21ppm.
- 300 sheet paper input capacity.
- HQ1200 resolution up to 2400 x 600dpi.
- 32MB Standard Memory, and can be Expanded.
- Default internet network connection.
The Brother HL-5170DN is a printer with monochrome laser technology that is ready on the network with high-quality print images and a number of development options.
Brother HL-5170DN has a walking resolution as high as 2,400 x 600dpi, thanks to Brother HQ1200 technology, so it can produce accurate and clear graphics and text. The print speed of the Brother HL-5170DN is up to 21ppm and can produce jobs quickly so you can focus on other tasks.
With a 133MHz Fujitsu SPARClite processor and 32MB of internal memory and can be upgraded to 160MB (according to needs), Brother HL-5170DN is also capable of handling medium to large print jobs.
Automatic duplexing lets you easily print two-sided documents. The standard 250 sheet input tray is accompanied by a 50 sheet multipurpose tray and an output tray of up to 150 sheets.
The printer accepts various types of paper, including plain paper, envelopes, ties, transparencies, labels, and card stock. Supported sizes include a letter, law, executive, A4, A5, A6, and B6. Also, we need to know that the Brother HL-5170DN printer also supports optional paper trays.
Brother HL-5170DN can also be connected to the host computer via parallel, USB, or 10Base / T internet ports. The automatic connection switching feature means you don't have to adjust any printer settings when you change the source. A network connection allows you to print from any computer connected to the network and supports various network protocols.
The 100/120 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply on the Brother HL-5170DN consumes about 460 watts of power during normal operation and around 75 watts during sleep mode. Brother HL-5170DN is also compatible with PC, Mac and Linux operating systems.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother HL-5170DN Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother HL-5170DN Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later