Brother HL-5240 Driver Download. The Brother HL-5240 is a printer that has strength like horsepower. In speedy printing and reliable laser printing that is ideal for busy offices, the Brother HL-5240 also has a flexible input capacity, including a 250-sheet paper tray and a multifunctional tray with a capacity of 50 sheets even for printing envelopes and letterhead.
The main features of Brother HL-5240
- Fast results. Operating at a print speed of up to 30 pages in one minute, this printer is ideal for offices that have busy performance.
- Outstanding print quality. Brother HL-5240 has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200dpi so that all the printed material you need looks very satisfying.
- Delete unwanted print jobs. Eliminate print jobs before starting and reduce waste with the button to cancel the one-touch job.
- Versatile paper handling. Brother HL-5240 is very easy to handle letterhead, with legal-size paper, or envelopes through a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multifunctional tray.
- You can also add up to two optional paper trays according to your office needs for additional input capacity.
- Maximum compatibility. The Brother HL-5240 also offers a variety of printer emulations, so it can support almost all office applications or graphics.
- Brother HL-5240 is capable of printing up to 30ppm
Resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi.
- PCL6 and BR-Script3 or PostScript3 emulations.
- Utility tray 50 sheets for envelopes and letterhead
- Brother HL-5240 has a standard paper capacity of 300 sheets and can be expanded up to 800 sheets with an optional tray.
- The maximum Black Print Speed is 30ppm Black.
- CPU speed or 266MHz processor.
- First time scored for a score of fewer than 8.5 seconds.
- 20,000 pages of Monthly Task Cycle
- Optional 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB or 144-pin DIMM memory – 1 slot available
- Maximum Print Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200dpi.
- Laser Technology B / W Print Technology
- Printer Driver Values Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Monthly Print Volume issued from 500 to 3,500 pages
- 16MB Memory Standard Memory
- Toner Economy Mode.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-5240 Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother HL-5240 Driver Download
|Brother HL-5240 Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|