Brother HL-5440D Driver Download. The Brother HL-5440D printer is one type of High-Speed Mono Laser Printer and is equipped with Duplex. Brother HL-5440D Printer Designed to handle high-pressure work in busy offices, the mono laser on the HL-5440D Printer is able to provide users with a resolution of 1,200 dpi, a professional speed that has print speeds of up to 38ppm, with the first page coming out under the duration 8.5 seconds.
Key Features of the Brother HL-5440D
- Only print includes automatic duplex printing
- Has a print speed of up to 38ppm
- Print resolutions up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Paper capacity up to 250 sheets
- It is Ideal for 5 users at once
- High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and parallel connection
This is one type of printer that is more appropriate, and more efficient for busy office users. The HL-5440D is specifically designed to handle high-pressure workloads in busy offices as a mono printer.
The Brother HL-5440D printer has a professional 1,200 dpi resolution, the output runs up to 38ppm, with the first page coming out in under 8.5 seconds. The standard paper capacity is 300 sheets which are impressive for busy office users, you can easily add more if needed.
in addition to the high yielding 8,000-page toner cartridge option, plus automatic duplex printing with booklet capabilities, the HL-5440D does more to work in meeting your needs in the office.
- Printer type: Mono
- Function: Print
- Laser classification: Class 1 laser products (IEC 60825-1: 2007)
- Maximum paper size: A4
- Storage: 64MB
- Processor: 400MHz
- Technology: Laser
- Connectivity: Cable Networks
- Local interface: Hi-Speed USB2.0
- Wired network interface: IEEE1284 Parallel
- A4 print speed: up to 38 pages per minute
- Resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, HQ1200 with the quality of 2,400 x 600dpi, and 600 x 600dpi
- Automatic two-sided printing: Yes
- First print time: Less than 8.5 seconds
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-5440D Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother HL-5440D Driver Download
|Brother HL-5440D Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|