Brother HL-6180DW Driver Download. Brother HL-6180DW is a monochrome laser printer that has a wireless network and also a default USB cable. HL-6180DW brother is ideal for businesses with higher print volumes, reliable printing features, and has speeds of up to 42ppm and automatic duplex printing. In addition, the printer provides flexible paper handling through a 550-sheet paper capacity, using a replacement toner cartridge capable of reaching 12,000 pages with high yields and the output is very economical.
Brother HL-6180DW also provides connections via Gigabit internet and wireless wireless networks to share with others, besides that the HL-6180DW Brother also supports printing via cellular devices and large paper capacity.
This Brother HL-6180DW can also produce professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence, and other important business documents with clear text and professional graphics and have a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200dpi.
For those of you who use the automatic duplex printing feature to create two-sided documents, brochures, and booklets, and this function will save paper and also reduce paper usage costs by up to 50%. The HL-6180DW also provides several advanced security features such as Secure Print, Secure Key Function, Company Security / 802.1x, and many more.
Brother HL-6180DW can also help save money when printing, using Toner Economy Mode to print less important business documents, or N / in / 1 printing to reduce paper and toner usage automatically.
- Brother HL-6180DW can print quickly up to 42 ppm for black text
- Brother HL-6180DW has a Wireless network, Gigabit internet, and a direct connection via a High-Speed USB 2.0 cable
- Brother HL-6180DW Fewer paper refills because through a paper capacity of 550 sheets, and also can still be expanded
- Brother HL-6180DW has a cost-effective output through 12,000 pages of super high replacement toner cartridges
- BrotherHL-6180DW has automatic duplex printing or two-sided printing
- Brother HL-6180DW supports wireless printing via mobile devices which include Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace, and WiFi Direct
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-6180DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother HL-6180DW Driver Download
|Brother HL-6180DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|