Brother HL-J6000DW color inkjet is suitable for business and is reliable, capable of producing high-quality and fast, affordable, and professional printing.
This inkjet printer has an HL-J6000DW single color wireless function that will take you to A3 prints with just the first printing time in under 6 seconds.
Brother HL-J6000DW also has color combinations with high-yield inks and large paper inputs reaching up to 500 sheets, the Brother HL-J6000DW printer is perfect for all busy offices that require high-quality color printing.
Main Features of Brother HL-J6000DW:
- Print speeds of up to 22 images/minute mono, 20 images/minute for color.
- Automatic 2-sided A3 print.
- It provides a 6.8cm color touch screen.
- Wired and wireless networks ready, Compatible with Mobile, Cloud, and NFC.
- Paper capacity of 500 sheets, has a 2 x 250 sheet paper tray, automatic low paper detection.
The business features a powerful and reliable inkjet device.
The Brother HL-J6000DW A3 inkjet printer is designed with business features all combined in a powerful and reliable device. Next, use a 6.8 cm color touch screen that has the function to easily run your favorite settings and add shortcuts to the functions you use most often.
Besides that, the screen can also store your documents privately and safely in the tap of the card, by using Near Field Communication, on the other hand, it also reduces paper waste.
Oversee output costs.
The Brother HL-J6000DW uses optional high-yield ink. This printer also produces low emissions and uses less energy.
This Inkjet Printer Design is for business.
Enjoy office reliability with inkjet devices that are designed for business and are made to function in relying on performance. With the high paper capacity of the Brother HL-J6000DW up to 500 sheets is the standard amount so that your time is not wasted when refilling.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-J6000DW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother HL-J6000DW Driver Download
|Brother HL-J6000DW Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|