Brother HL-J6100DW Driver Download. The Brother HL-J6100DW is one of the A3 Wireless Color Inject printers designed for those of you who have super busy performance. Increase your office productivity with a fast, professional, and easy-to-use A3 wireless color inkjet printer. The main function of one color Brother HL-J6100DW color inkjet printer provides you with up to A3 for printing with maximum paper input of up to 750 sheets, this number is perfect for business. Brother HL-J6100DW also has optional high-yield ink that offers competitive costs per page, as well as fast printing via your mobile phone, Brother HL-J6100DW is designed for the most work environment office.
Main Features of Brother HL-J6100DW:
- Print speeds of up to 22 images/minute for mono, 20 images/minute for color.
- Able to print A3 2 sides automatically.
- Displays a 6.8cm color touch screen.
- Wired and wireless networks ready, Compatible with Mobile, Cloud, NFC.
- 750 sheet paper capacity, 100 multipurpose trays, automatic low paper detection.
Brother HL-J6100DW Designed to last, built to look good and reliable
Your inkjet printer is set up and used right out of the box. With optional super high-yield inks that offer cost-effective printing, you will see the good value of your printer for years to come. For further support, let us take care of your printing with one of our Managed Print Services options. MPS offers automatic inventory replenishment and repair services for total peace of mind.
Keep an eye on costs.
Printing doesn’t have to be expensive. HL-J6100DW uses optional high-yield ink. They also produce lower emissions and use less energy. That means your machine supports you when you support the environment.
Continue printing longer.
With a high capacity of 750 sheets of paper as a standard, you can spend your time focusing on your business rather than refilling paper trays. Supporting fast and cost-effective A3 and A4 color printing, the 100-sheet multipurpose tray also allows you to use versatile media options of up to 230gsm.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-J6100DW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother HL-J6100DW Driver Download
|Brother HL-J6100DW Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|