Brother HL-L2305W Driver For Mac. If you need a cheap but reliable mono office or small business laser printer, the Brother HL-L2305W is the best choice for you. We recommend that you do a little research on the price and availability of printer cartridges and the results of these cartridges before purchasing a printer.
Many modern Brother laser printers can only use 1,000-page toners. This HL-L2305W printer is definitely not recommended as 1,000 pages of toner must be replaced if you print a lot.
Brother HL-2305W specifications
- Memory: 32 MB.
- Print speed: 23 pages per minute maximum
- Paper capacity: 250 sheets of A4
- Connectivity: Full WiFi and WiFi Direct functions.
- Mobile and web printing: iPrintScan, Mopria and Google Cloud Print
Why should you choose the Brother HL-L2305W printer?
We have seen the basic specifications for this printer. Why do we recommend it? There are several reasons: First, the physical size of the printer is quite small, making it ideal for anyone who doesn’t want a large device on their desk.
Both Brother laser printers have proven to be reliable presses that can guarantee you reliable printing for at least a few years without too much trouble.
Another added value of the HL-L2305W printer is that this printer is very cheap to operate whenever you want to use generic toner cartridges. However, we emphasize that the quality of generic toners is very different. If you don’t use high-quality toner from reputable suppliers, there is a risk of problems.
Why not buy a Brother HL-L2305W printer?
In fact, there are no negative points that stand out on this printer, although its functions are limited. Obviously not printed in color, hence the name “Mono Laser”. You should also know that this printer is not a multifunction printer, so you cannot scan or copy documents.
Final thoughts on this printer
If you are looking for a cheap and reliable printer that prints a lot of documents at high speed and you don’t want to use real consumables, this printer is the right choice.
We recommend this printer in terms of reliability, economical printing, and physical size. We have used multiple Brother mono laser printers in the office and we can guarantee it. Brother is suitable for printing black and white invoices, labels, or documents.
How to install windows Brother HL-L2305W Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother HL-L2305W Driver
Please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother HL-L2305W Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-L2305W Driver For Mac, Source: brother.com
Brother HL-L2305W Driver For Mac
|Brother HL-L2305W Driver For Mac System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother HL-L2305W Driver For Mac
|Information For Macintosh||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Printer Drivers for Mac 10.15.dmg||38.65MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Mac 10.14 .dmg||51.91MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Mac 10.13.dmg||52.03MB||DOWNLOAD|