Brother HL-L2320D Driver Download. Brother HL-L2320D is a monochrome laser printer that is very reliable and affordable for personal use as well as for business use. This compact, friendly printer with a desk has a tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets. which is easily connected to your computer via a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection and prints sharp black and white documents up to 30 ppm. Brother HL-L2320D also offers automatic duplex printing so that it can help you save paper.
- Brother HL-L2320D is a fast laser printing machine. This machine’s performance can help you to improve the productivity of printouts with speeds of up to 30 ppm.
- Brother HL-L2320D is able to easily print two-sided documents and produce professional two-sided documents, brochures, and booklets that use the automatic duplex printing feature. This feature can reduce your paper usage and help save money.
- High-quality output. With print resolutions up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the HL-L2320D produces professional output with sharp text and excellent graphics.
- Convenient paper handling. Brother HL-L2320D can meet all your printing needs through an adjustable 250-sheet paper tray capable of handling letter or legal-sized paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Furthermore, the Toner Saving Mode is available on the Brother HL-L2320D. Use less toner and save by using Toner Save mode for less important business documents.
- Brother HL-L2320D has a direct paper path. in addition, manual feed slots, as well as rear paper exits, provide a direct paper path to ensure that all your printed material always looks perfect.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-L2320D Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother HL-L2320D Driver Download
|Brother HL-L2320D Driver DownloadSystem Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|