Table of Contents
Brother HL-L5100DN Driver For Windows And Mac. Brother HL-L5100DN is a black and white laser printer designed for upper middle-level offices and can even be used for offices with suitable workgroups. The Brother HL-L5100DN driver is also more productive because the printer has a fast network connection.
On the other hand, flexible paper protection for offices with workgroups with high demands. The Brother HL-L5100DN driver also supports the installation of additional trays that users can use without having to load paper.
The Brother HL-L5100DN driver is equipped with a higher capacity toner cartridge, which increases productivity and reduces overall printing costs.
The Brother HL-L5100DN printer uses laser technology and is equipped with an electrophotographic printing process. Furthermore, the HL-L model uses a standard memory capacity of 256 MB of RAM and an excellent processor. In addition, the components of this printer display have a 1.8 inch diagonal LCD screen.
This LCD function also supports up to 16 characters in a row, consisting of a color TFT-LCD touch screen. Printer Resources The Brother HL-L5100DN printer has an AC voltage of 110 to 120 volts at a frequency of 50/60 Hz.
Specification Brother HL-L5100DN
- Printer type: black and white workgroup laser printer.
- Maximum monthly duty cycle: 50,000 pages.
- Recommended maximum monthly volume: 3,500 pages.
- Media types for Brother HL-L5100DN: bond paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper.
- Brother HL-L5100DN media size: A4, A5, A6, Executive 7.25 x 10.5 inches, folio, embossed, letter A.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Required frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Standby power consumption: only 6.7 watts.
- Operating Power Consumption: 620 Watts.
How to install windows Brother HL-L5100DN Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother HL-L5100DN Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother HL-L5100DN Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother HL-L5100DN Driver For Windows And Mac
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother HL-L5100DN Driver For Windows And Mac System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later
Brother HL-L5100DN Driver For Windows And Mac
Information For Windows, SIZE, DOWNLOAD
Drivers for Windows 10 32 bit.EXE, 193.70MB, DOWNLOAD
Drivers for Windows 10 64 bit.EXE, 193.70MB, DOWNLOAD
Drivers for Windows 8.1 32 bit.EXE, 193.70MB, DOWNLOAD
Drivers for Windows 8.1 34 bit.EXE, 193.70 MB, DOWNLOAD
Drivers for Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit.EXE, 193.70 MB, DOWNLOAD
Drivers for Windows Vista XP 32 bit and 64 bit.EXE, 193.70 MB, DOWNLOAD
Information For Macintosh, SIZE, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.15.dmg, 38.65 MB, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.14.dmg, 44.96 MB, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.13 and 10.12.dmg, 44.96 MB, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.11.dmg, 44.96 MB, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.10.dmg, 44.96 MB, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.9.dmg, 45.02MB, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.8.dmg, 45.02 MB, DOWNLOAD