Table of Contents
Brother HL-L6400DW Driver Download. The Brother HL-L6400DW is a monochrome laser printer designed for middle working groups that have a print volume that is needed by many users, one of which is cost-effective printing and reliability in the business world.
This includes super high-yield toner cartridges and lower production costs than ultra-high-quality toner cartridges.
You can Maximize the productivity of your workgroup with reliability in very fast print speeds of up to 52ppm and the 570-sheet paper capacity has been categorized as large and can be adapted to your office's working needs, optionally add trays to add capacity to 1,610 sheets or turn this printer into a floor model with a 520 sheet x 4 tray tower tray option.
Brother HL-L6400DW provides advanced security features in user authentication and customizable color networks.
Brother HL-L6400DW also has a Touchscreen display that allows direct printing of popular business cloud services as expected in the times.
- Brother HL-L6400DW offers fast printing, which is of high quality for higher print capacity. Brother HL-L6400DW also features a long-lasting business design, high-quality output, and fast print speeds of up to 52 pages / minute, this high-performance printer is ideal for mid to large working groups.
- Brother HL-L6400DW has features that can save on ownership costs. This includes a high toner cartridge with a yield of 12,000 pages for internal value. using this 20,000-page high-yield ultra-replacement cartridge can save on costs.
- Brother HL-L6400DW offers scalable paper handling. Easily handle your large print job through a paper tray with a capacity of 520 sheets and can be adjusted with an optional tray according to your office needs and a multifunctional tray has a capacity of 50 sheets.
- Brother HL-L6400DW has a large output capacity and can also be expanded again. The output on this printer has a capacity of 250 sheets, plus optional mailbox, sorter, or stacker options that are useful for working groups that want to assign to various users. or requires additional output capacity – up to a total of 1,050 sheets.
- Brother HL-L6400DW also provides flexible network connectivity. Direct connection with wireless networks and connections through Gigabit internet networks. Of course with this, it allows you to share the HL-L6400DW with your workgroup on the same network.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Brother HL-L6400DW Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother HL-L6400DW Driver DownloadSystem Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later