Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download
Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download. Brother HL-L8350CDW printer is a Wireless Color Laser Printer having a speed of 32ppm with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600dpi. In combinations that are designed with multipurpose trays, and support paper sizes to legal, the total paper capacity is 300 sheets and only less than 15 seconds for the time needed to produce the first print of a job.
In addition, automatic duplex printing or two-sided printing is also available in the Brother HL-L8350CDW printer. In addition to using a connection with a USB 2.0 cable and connection with the internet, the HL-L8350CDN printer also supports wireless network connections using the 802.11b / g / n standard for simple connections to existing wireless networks.
To use a Direct USB cable to print from a USB flash drive, and also available as well as the ability to print from mobile device applications, for example, Airprint, Google Cloud, iPrint & Scan, and Cortado Workplace.
Capable of printing at speeds of up to 32ppm in color or black capacity, with a first print time of less than 15 seconds. The printer position starts during sleep mode, the maximum print resolution for this printer is 2400 x 600dpi. Duplex printing or automatic two-sided printing to save paper.
The standard paper tray can accommodate a capacity of 250 sheets and a multifunctional paper tray can hold up to 50 sheets so that the total paper capacity is 300 sheets.
- Supports “Legal” paper sizes and several other types of paper, including plain, thin / thick, recycled paper, ties, labels, envelopes, and glossy paper.
- Printing using wireless networks through 802.11b / g / n or easy network installation via WiFi Protected Setup or a router that supports or is compatible with AOSS.
- Wired network printing through an internet connection or local printing support via a USB 2.0 cable.
- Supports the application of wireless cellular devices for printing.
- Direct USB printing supports printing PDF, JPEG, and XPS files directly from a USB flash drive.
- Mono backlit 2 line LCD display that displays print status updates.
- The memory is built in 128MB and can also be upgraded to a maximum memory of 384MB.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download
|Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|