Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download. The Brother HL-L8350CDW is a printer that can be relied upon especially for busy offices. Brother HL-L8350CDW will help increase productivity by allowing staff to make clear and clear professional color prints and save on output costs. The print speed of Brother HL-L8350CDW provides the best performance in its class of up to 30ppm, color and mono, Brother HL-L8350CDW displays with a first-page exit speed of less than 10 seconds.
High-yield toners can save costs by replacing high-level cartridges, besides that each connection is perfectly connected via a WiFi network to share and supports network connections and WiFi Direct for cellular and tablet connectivity without any obstacles.
Key Features of Brother HL-L8350CDW
- A capability of Brother HL-L8350CDW Only prints
- Mono or color print speeds up to 30ppm
- Supports wireless and wired networks.
- 2-sided (duplex) and automatic booklet printing
- Supports cellular and tablet connectivity including through an AirPrint connection and Google Cloud Print
- Paper tray capacity of up to 250 sheets
- Printer type Brother HL-L8350CDW Color
- A function of Brother HL-L8350CDW Printing
- Provides a backlit LCD display
- The screen size of Brother HL-L8350CDW is 16 characters x 2 lines
- Supports maximum A4 paper size
- Can be expanded to 128MB of memory up to 384MB (as needed)
- Brother HL-L8350CDW has Laser Technology
Brother HL-L8350CDW offers wired, wireless network connectivity
- Connection locally via USB 2.0 and USB Host for direct assessment and catalogs of USB Flash Drives.
- Provides WiFi Direct to Print wirelessly without having to go through a wireless access point.
- 10Base-T or 100Base-TX cable network connection.
- IEEE 802.11b / g / n wireless network connection.
- Cellular connectivity.
- Brother HL-L8350CDW supports connections through AirPrint, Cortado Cloud Print, and Google Cloud Print, iPrint & Scan Supports.
- Type and size of Standard Paper Tray, Optional – Plain and recycled paper between 60 – 105 g / m2, for Multipurpose Tray – Plain paper, recycled and the bond between 60 – 163g / m2.
- Standard Paper Tray Weight, Optional – A4, Letter, B5 or JIS, A5, A5 (Long Edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio, for Optional Tray – A4, Letter, B5 or JIS, A5, Executive, Legal, Folio , Multipurpose Tray – Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm, Length 127 to 355.6 mm and A4 are only supported in automatic duplex print mode.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
thank you very much for visiting Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download Source : brother.com
Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download
|Brother HLL8350CDW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|