Brother HL-L9310CDW Driver Download. The Brother HL-L9310CDW color laser printer is an excellent choice printer for medium working groups with cost-effective and low-cost print volumes but has a reliable quality of business results. The Brother HL-L9310CDW printer provides a toner cartridge in a box that can print up to 6,500 pages, and a 9,000-page replacement toner cartridge with very high yield offers a low-cost output.
This high-performance Brother HL-L9310CDW printer can help increase your work productivity with print speeds of up to 33ppm. Brother HL-L9310CDW printer has a 2.7-inch touch screen for easy navigation and the Brother HL-L9310CDW Printer also prints directly from popular cloud services in modern times.
This machine has 250 sheets of default paper tray, but the Brother HL-L9310CDW Printer also supports adding optional trays to add capacity to 1,300 sheets. Brother HL-L9310CDW printer also features advanced security features that allow network user authentication and help limit document and device access.
- Brother HL-L9310CDW printer has fast printing and high quality. The durable design feature is perfect for intermediate office with high-impact printing of business documents of up to 33 pages in duration per minute both color and black.
- Brother HL-L9310CDW printer saves on ownership costs. With the availability of genuine Brother Super cartridges, the results are 6,500 pages with default values. For lower-cost printing, use a replacement Brother Genuine ultra cartridge that can print 9,000 pages.
- Brother HL-L9310CDW printer can work in able-scale paper handling. The default paper tray has a capacity of 250 sheets and can also be adjusted for letter or legal size along with a multifunctional tray with a capacity of 50 sheets for printing letterhead and alternative media. For additional tray capacity, an optional paper tray is available in a capacity of 250 sheets or 500 sheets so the total paper capacity is 1,300 sheets.
- Brother HL-L9310CDW printer has advanced security features. One of them is an integrated NFC card reader for authentication badges and Active Directory for authenticating network users. Advantages These advanced features can help protect against unauthorized device access and help control costs by limiting printing on a per user or group basis.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother HL-L9310CDW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother HL-L9310CDW Driver Download
|Brother HL-L9310CDW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|