Table of Contents
Brother LC101 Ink Cartridges. With the Twin Package Twin High-Yield Cartridge Compatible with LC103 / LC101 Dark Compatible, you won't miss your printing requirements every day. Each of the 2 black cartridges can offer results of up to 600 pages, allowing you to print more and longer while getting substantial savings.
What's more, their print quality is in accordance with OEMs, but only produces very sharp and highly detailed monochrome output. If you have been looking for a more cost-effective solution for your printing needs, Brother has created it for users.
Twin Package Cartridges Twin High-Yield Ink Cartridge Compatible Dark-Badge Results Brother LC103 / LC101 wants to work comfortably with a variety of Brother printers. Supporting Brother printers include:
- nkjets.com SKU: ZVB0103BTP
- Product Brand: Inkjets.com
- OEM Ref: LC103 / LC101 Black Twin Pack
- OEM Replaces: LC103BK, LC101BK
- Product Type: Ink Cartridge
- Product Instance: Compatible
- Ink Type: Dye
- Margin Group: Inkjet
- Product Capacity: High Yield
- Page Yield: 600 Each
- Color: Black
- Shelf Life: 18-24 Months
- Cartridge type: Twin Pack
- Number of pieces: 2
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother LC101 Ink Cartridges
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother LC101 Ink Cartridges Printer Driver System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later
Brother LC101 Ink Cartridges
Driver For Windows, Not DOWNLOAD
Driver For Macintosh, Not DOWNLOAD