Brother MFC-1910W Scanner Driver Download. Brother Printer MFC-1910W is a multifunction laser printer suitable for lower central office environments. The Brother MFC-1910W A4 Monolaser has professional document printing specifications with HQ1200 output, while the printer software compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux supports a 150-sheet paper input capacity.
You should also know that every purchase of Brother MFC 1910w comes with bundled software. However, if the package is not available, you are in the right place to get the software for free. brothersoftwaredownloads.com
The Brother MFC 1910W printer is equipped with Brother’s innovative anti-fill technology and can easily print at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute. The first page takes less than 10 seconds to print, so you don’t have to wait long to print your document.
In addition, the MFC-1910W is equipped with a 10-sheet document feeder (ADF), with which you can quickly and automatically copy and scan documents from all your pages. With this MFC-1910W print resolution of up to 2,400 x 600 dpi, you get high-quality, long-lasting office documents with this MFC laser printer.
In addition to the installation and setup process on the Brother MFC 1910w, this is very easy without taking much time. You should also pay attention to the driver scanner. The MFC-1910w should always be updated if you want maximum results.
Always update Brother Printer MFC-1910W software and drivers. The software is generally available for all major operating systems, including Linux drivers.
Brother MFC 1910W Specifications:
- Printer: mono.
- Multifunctional summary: print, scan, copy, fax.
- Monochrome speed copy: 20 CPM monocopy.
- Technology: multifunction laser printer.
- Scanner resolution: 600 x 600 dpi copy.
- Copy Resolution: Copies up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Optical Resolution Scanner: Scan at 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Improved scanner resolution: scan from 19200 x 19200 dpi.
- Fax speed: Fax 14.4 Kbit / s.
- Supported media sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, Folio, A5, B5, Executive, ADF.
- Processor: 200 MHz processor.
- Memory: 16 MB of RAM.
How to install windows Brother MFC-1910W Scanner Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-1910W Scanner Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother MFC-1910W Scanner Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-1910W Scanner Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-1910W Scanner Driver Download
|Brother MFC-1910W Scanner Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother MFC-1910W Scanner Driver Download
|Information For Windows||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.32bit.EXE||156.72MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.64bit.EXE||156.72MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Information For Macintosh||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Printer Drivers for Mac 10.15.dmg||38.65 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Mac 10.14.dmg||351.05MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Mac 10.13.dmg||350.92MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Information Scanner Drivers||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Driver (ICA) Drivers for Mac 10.15.dmg||2.28MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Drivers for Mac 10.14.dmg||293.09MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Drivers for Mac 10.12.dmg||293.23MB||DOWNLOAD|