Table of Contents
Brother MFC-255CW Driver Download. Brother MFC-255CW is a multifunction printer that provides printing, scanning, copying, and fax functions. Brother MFC-255CW makes it an attractive printing machine for users who work at home or work in small offices.
What concerns all users of this machine is the ability to print high-quality photos. especially for those who have a photography business. The Brother MFC-255CW has a relatively large shape because it wraps the paper tray that goes into the bottom of the printer. The size of the Brother MFC-255CW is 390 x 365 x 150mm.
The top of the Brother MFC-255CW printer opens two parts that function The bottom part opens to see how the printer works internally to clear jams, and access the USB port, which is stored inside the device, not on the outside, then the second part is to access the scanner, which provides resolution up to 1200 x 2400dpi.
Exterior connections include electrical sockets and telephone lines for printer fax functions, both of which are located on the left side. A USB connection is located inside the machine, with channels for the cables coming out from the back regularly.
This layout might look bad, but at least the user can push the printer against the wall without having to worry about wires hanging behind.
Brother MFC 255cw printer All in one in one printer image 2.
MFC-225CW control is via the control panel at the top. It presents various buttons because it gives you a complete fax dialer. This center displays a one-line LCD screen, which conveys the status of the printer, as well as displays your options when you navigate menus. Compared to moving towards a larger LCD screen, this is not the easiest to navigate, if you are going to change settings on the printer itself, rather than through a connected PC.
MFC-225CW is a network printer, which provides a wireless connection to your network. The connection is also offered via USB.
Printing has speeds of up to 25-30 ppm depending on whether you are printing a color or monochrome page. In fact, ordinary printing will produce around 10 pages of text per minute. Switching to photo printing, A4 images at the highest setting only take less than 10 minutes; 6 x 4-inch photo printing takes 1 minute 30 seconds. Printing without borders is available, with good results for printing at home.
How to install windows Brother MFC-255CW Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-255CW Driver
Please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother MFC-255CW Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-255CW Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-255CW Driver System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later
Brother MFC-255CW Driver Download
Information For Windows, SIZE, DOWNLOAD
Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.32 bit.EXE, 47.86MB, DOWNLOAD
Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.64 bit.EXE, 47.86MB, DOWNLOAD