Brother MFC-290C Driver Download. The Brother MFC-290C is a printer that has the functions of Print, copy, scan, and faxes with young people. The fax available on this printer can work unattended, and so does copy, and scan, which is equipped with an automatic 15-page document feeder. The Brother MFC-290C also provides photo printing directly from the media card slot or USB direct / PictBridge Interface.
Brother MFC-290C has a 4 ink cartridge system. Brother MFC-290C has a fast print speed of up to 30ppm in black and 25 ppm for color. Brother MFC-290C is also able to provide bright photo quality, as needed with resolutions up to 6000 x 1200dpi. This printer can work independently and a PC is not required to print photos, faxes, and copies. Brother MFC-290C also provides features in the use of fax and telephone on one channel with the Auto Fax/telephone switching feature. 100 sheets are in the paper tray.
Brother MFC-290C is a complete and affordable color inkjet machine. The design is very attractive and the compact footprint makes it ideal for both home and office environments. However, the compact size does not mean blocking performance or features. Brother MFC-290C offers a variety of features designed to help improve the way you work. This includes a practical automatic document feeder, as well as an internal media card slot, a USB Direct / PictBridge connection that functions for direct photo printing and 4 separate ink cartridge systems.
Brother MFC-290C is also equipped with various useful features including, black / 25ppm to 30ppm print speed, versatile flatbed design, paper capacity up to 100 sheets with print resolution up to 6000×1200 dpi. In addition, the Brother MFC-290C also offers fax and scanning capabilities with excellent quality
Features / Benefits
- Brother MFC-290C has an attractive design, saves space, making it ideal for home or office environments
- Brother MFC-290C Provides the functions of printing, scanning, copying and faxing in one compact and low profile machine
- The Brother MFC-290C provides an automatic 15-page document feeder that allows you to fax, copy and scan without being monitored
- Brother MFC-290C is able to print photos as needed and directly from the media card slot and direct USB connection or PictBridge
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-290C Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-290C Driver Download
|Brother MFC-290C Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|