Table of Contents
Brother MFC-295CN Driver Download. Brother MFC-295cn can be enabled and connected to multiple computers using the built-in Ethernet network interface. Next Brother MFC-295cn also has fax without the need for supervision, copy, or scan using the document feeder automatically.
The Brother MFC-295cn All-in-One can print, copy, scan, and send faxes without having to turn on your computer or PC. Increase your productivity with the fast print speeds possessed by Brother MFC-295cn to 33ppm Black and 27ppm Color.
Apart from that, you don't need to turn on your computer to copy, send faxes or print photos. because the Brother MFC-295cn provides a factory-default media card slot, you can print directly through a PictBridge-enabled digital camera, besides that this printer has a USB flash memory drive that makes it easy to print directly from Brother MFC-295cn. With a 4 cartridge ink system, so you can replace the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
- Integrated wired Ethernet network interface
- Unprotected fax, copy, or scan; Automatic document feeder up to 15 pages
- No PC is required for faxing, photocopying, or photos
- Fast print speeds of up to 33ppm in black and 27ppm in color
- Clear and borderless photo printing up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Device type: Multifunction printer
- Machine Type: Digital photocopy
- Printing Technology: Color ink-jet
- Display: 1 line x 16 characters
- Monthly Task Cycle: max 2500 impressions
- Office Machine Features: Scan to email
- Paper Fax Type: normal
- Manufacturer: Brother International
- Max Copy Speed: Up to 22 ppm mono / up to 20 ppm color
- Max Copy Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Max Copy Speed: P B / W22 ppm
- Color Copy Speed: Max 20 ppm
- Document enlargement: 400% max
- Document Reduction: Max 25%
- Automatic Duplex: none
- Maximum Copies: 99
- Features: Copying 2 on 1, 4 on 1, Poster 9
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-295CN Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-295CN Driver System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later