Brother MFC-3240C Driver Download. The Brother MFC-3240C is equipped with a manual operating system. This multifunctional machine is perfect for small office users or personal needs. The Brother MFC-3240C product is also equipped with a 33.6Kbps Super G3 modem for sending color and black and white faxes quickly and easily and the document supplier works automatically to send, scan, or copy several pages of fax documents. Brother MFC-3240C also falls into the category of high-resolution printing and borderless photo printing.
Main features of Brother MFC-3240C.
- Work independently or do not need a PC to send or copy.
- An automatic document feeder for up to 20 sheets.
- Print speed up to 20ppm Black.
- Print resolution up to 6000 x 1200dpi.
- 33.6Kbps fax modem.
multifunctional products fed with these sheets include color printers, 33.6 Kbps PC faxes, photocopiers, and scanners. Brother MFC-3240C provides inkjet printing with speeds of up to 20ppm mono and 15ppm color resolution and photo print quality of up to 6,000 x 1,200dpi for exceptional color output. The most unique is that no PC is needed to send and copy. 8MB dual access memory stores up to 200 pages, so faxes can be scanned when sending or receiving simultaneously.
Button function Brother MFC-3240C.
1. One Touch Button. These buttons give you instant access to previously stored Speed Dial numbers. Press Shift to access the number once Touch in the black box.
2. Ink. Allows you to clean the print head, check print quality, and check the volume of ink available.
3. Copy the key. With Options, you can quickly and easily choose temporary copy settings. Use the Quality button for temporary copy settings.
4. Lock fax and telephone. Press Hook before making a call if you want to make sure the fax machine will answer, and then press Black Start or Color Start. Redial / Pause redials the last number you called. It also includes pauses in speed dial numbers. Fax Resolution adjusts the resolution when you send a fax.
5. Mode button. Access fax, scan, or copy mode.
6. LCD displays a message on the screen to help you organize and use your machine.
7. Dial Pad. Use this button to call telephone and fax numbers and as a keyboard to enter information into the machine. The # key allows you to temporarily change the call mode during a phone call from Pulse to Tone.
8. Navigation keys: The Menu / Set allows you to access the Menu to program and save your settings on the machine, adjust the volume, or search for numbers stored in call memory. It also allows you to call saved numbers by pressing # and double-digit numbers.
9. On / Off. Turn on or turn off the engine. In addition, you can set the On / Off Setting so that the machine can still receive faxes when turned off.
10. Start Color. Allows you to start sending faxes or making full-color copies. It also allows you to start scanning operations in color or mono, depending on the scan settings on your PC.
11. Start Black. Allows you to start sending faxes or scanning or copying black and white.
12. Stop / Exit. Stop the operation or exit the menu.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-3240C Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-3240C Driver Download
|Brother MFC-3240C Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|