Table of Contents
Brother MFC-3820CN Driver Download. The Brother MFC-3820CN printer is one of the network Ready printers, the Brother MFC-3820CN printer is also known as a flat color printer that is equipped with 33.6 Kbps fax, copier, scanner, PhotoCapture Center and PC Fax send/receive. furthermore, the Brother MFC-3820CN has inkjet printing speeds of up to 14ppm mono and 12ppm colors and the
Brother MFC-3820CN has a photo print resolution of quality up to 4800 x 1200, dpi printing is optimized for exceptional color results.
Brother MFC-3820CN is also equipped with an Internal Network that supports multiple PCs on the network to scan, print, and PC Fax.
Brother MFC-3820CN can work independently No PC is needed to copy, send faxes, and PhotoCapture Center. in addition, Brother MFC-3820CN also provides dual access memory up to 16MB equivalent to up to 480 pages that can scan faxes when receiving or sending.
Paper capacity of 100 sheets, 20 pages ADF, Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface. Brother MFC-3820CN is also compatible with Windows and Macintosh OS or TCP / IP Standard support.
Specification and Feature
- Printing Technology: Color ink-jet
- Fax Type: Plain paper
- Manufacturer: Brother International
- Standard Memory: 16MB
- Flash Memory Supported: Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Memory Card, SmartMedia
- Technology: Ink-jet
- Technology: Wired Connectivity
- Printer Type: multifunctional
- Maximum Copy Speed: 12 ppm for mono to 10 ppm for color
- Maximum Copy Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi for mono to 1200 x 1200 dpi for color
- Maximum Copy Speed: B / W12 ppm
- Maximum Color Copying Speed: 10 ppm
- Maximum Copy Resolution: B / W1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Color Copy Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Document Magnification: 400%
- Maximum Document Reduction: 25%
- Optical Resolution: 600 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolation Resolution: 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Grayscale Depth: 8-bit
- Color depth: 36 bits
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-3820CN Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-3820CN Driver System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later