Brother MFC-5890CN Driver Download. The Brother Series MFC-5890CN is perfect for your business needs by having the flexibility to print up to 11 “x 17” or ledger sizes as an additional impact. Built-in internet Unattended up to 50-page ADF Fax / copy / scan interface. High-speed printing up to 35ppm 28ppm for color. The MFC-5890CN also has a paper tray of up to 150 sheets, this is perfect for handling large print jobs and easily previewing faxes or viewing the help menu on the LCD Widescreen 3.3 “screen.
MFC-5890CN also provides cost-effective facilities by using high-yield ink cartridges. Also includes a high-speed 33.6Kbps Super G3 fax modem.
Print high-quality documents quickly.
Brother Series MFC-5890CN can print documents and photos up to 6000 x 1200dpi and can reach speeds of up to 35ppm in black and 28ppm in color. This versatile printer supports paper sizes from 4 x 6-inch photos to ledger size documents (tabloids or 11 x 17 inches) and has an input tray of up to 150 sheets so you won’t waste time adding more paper. By using separate ink cartridges for each color, you only replace the out of color.
Built-in 3.3 Inch LCD Screen for Photo Editing.
Brother Series MFC-5890CN features a 3.3-inch screen that makes it easy to preview faxes and view/edit photos directly without a computer. You can edit and print photos directly by using the default media card slot or by connecting a PictBridge-enabled camera or USB flash memory. The media card slot supports compact flash, memory stick, and memory stick pro, SD, SDHC, xD, and xD Type M or Type H.
Copy and Scan with the Same Device.
Brother Series MFC-5890CN allows you to copy and scan and print from the same device. Independent photocopiers without the need for a PC and can make black and white or color copies with 23cpm black and 20cpm. Brother Series MFC-5890CN can also scale copies from 25% to 400% of the original, and supports 2-in-1/4-in-1 sorting and copying. Also, a 50-sheet automatic document feeder that lets you scan and copy pages without supervision.
Send and Receive Black / White and Color Faxes.
The high-speed G3 33.6Kbps Super fax modem allows you to send and receive black and white and color faxes up to 3 seconds/page. A 50-sheet automatic document feeder that allows you to send faxes without supervision. Besides functioning as independent fax, the Brother Series MFC-5890CN fax also functions as a PC fax.
Brother MFC-5890CN Inkjet Color Series All-in-One Professional with Network Printing and Large Size
- The All-in-one device prints, scans, sends faxes, and copies on one device.
- Print up to the size of ledgers (11 x 17 inches or tabloids) up to 6000 x 1200dpi.
- 3.3-inch widescreen LCD screen built-in.
- Built-in 10/100 Base-TX network that makes sharing devices easier
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-5890CN Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-5890CN Driver Download
|Brother MFC-5890CN Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother MFC-5890CN Driver Download